Website Hosting & Management Services
- Hosting Only
- $99.95per year
- Website Hosting
+SSL @ Market Price
- Great for self-managed sites or power-users who can manage on their own.*
- Maintenance Only
- $200.00per year
- 1hr Monthly
- Monthly upkeep and minor updates to your WP-based website
- Hosting + Maintenance
- $300.00per year
- Hosting + SSL
+ 1hr Monthly Maintenance/Upkeep
- The best of both worlds with hosting + maintenance to your WP-based website.
- Professional Services
- $100.00 per hour
- Hour flat rate for consulting on hosting, support, integration, etc.
- If you need ad-hoc support, or consulting for a non-WP based website.
- Hosting only plans require WP-based sites to be routinely managed/secured, and you’ll be required to add the WordFence firewall to your website for monitoring and reporting of security issues and outdated modules.
- Starter Package
- Our Starter Package for smaller websites.
* Up to 8 pages of content.
* Submission to Google & Bing search engines.
* Google Analytics & GMB setup & verification.
* Pages optimized for Search Engines (SEO)
* 1 round of revisions/feedback from the draft site.
* Incorporate your brand and colors into the website.
- Premium Package
- The Premium Package is geared for medium-sized organizations that may need a larger site or some additional guidance.
* Services from Starter Package.
* up to 10 pages of content OR 8 pages plus 3 hours of copywriting/content generation.
- Custom Package
- Our Custom Package is available for Customers needing a more tailored approach to creating a website. Some of the options available are:
* E-Commerce implementation.
* Added support for content generation.
* Sourcing images for website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me move my domain?
Yes, We can work with you to migrate your domain hosting from your current company to BitShift Consulting. Many major vendors such as GoDaddy make it very easy. You can maintain administrative right if you wish, or allow us to manage this for upating IP Addresses for example.
Will you backup my website for me?
Yes, as part of the managed services, we will install both a backup tool and website firewall to help guard against data-loss and intrusions.
What else do you do?
In addition to our primary focus on web development and hosting, we offer any other services such as custom website work and professional services to review and provide feedback on how to optimize your business workflow with technology. We can show you how to make the most of your website analytics to best craft your content for your target audience, and see where your content is being seen, or where it’s not.
Why makes BitShift better?
You’re more than a number or username in a user-list. We take time to build a long-lasting relationship with your organization and strive to provide you that one-on-one service and become familiar with you, instead of having to call a support-center and start with a level-1 Technician at every turn. Many of our customers have been part of the BitShift family for many years, even over a decade, and host multiple sites with us.
Where are your servers?
We have access to datacenters across the US and world. Primarily we operate out of Dallas and Atlanta for hubs, which are all fault-tolerant, monitored, secured, and controlled by a dedicated team of professionals. Check them out at linode.com.
What about E-Mail?
We are a Google Partner and have the advantage of offering their full line of G Suite products to you. If you’re interested in learning more about E-Mail hosting, please contact us below.